Do you want to build the Roxtec future of Roxtec digital services and be a part of a great team?
The Service Designer – Web specialist role at Roxtec will give you the chance to work on a business-focused, lead-generating website that reaches a global audience around the world. Our website is a fundamental part of the customer journey from awareness to loyalty. The Roxtec website is our most valuable channel for lead generation as well as to accomplish a high brand recognition among prospects and new target groups. This role is not only about generating leads or develop landing pages, but also a chance to explore new ideas in development of our digital communication.
This recruitment is carried out in cooperation with Smart start graduate trainee program. The program is a collaboration with the South Swedish chamber of commerce, Linnaeus University, Blekinge Institute of Technology and the three regions Kronoberg, Kalmar and Blekinge. Smart start provides an educational program during your first year and handles the initial resume reviews and interviews. Final interviews are handled by Roxtec.
What you will get:
- Education in project management, leadership, sustainability, health & wellbeing and more
- Participate in forming your own role and take part in your professional development
- An extended network of trainees working for other companies
- To be part of a team with an agile way of working
- Opportunity to influence the future of digital development at Roxtec
- International business trips
- Permanent employment in a world leading company
What you will do:
Designing user experiences through data insights.
- Working with data and quality insights, through collaboration with development teams, Product owners, to develop solutions and strategic proposals
- Map the users’ experiences helping in defining future projects
- Identify customer profiles and mapping customer journeys to find gaps in customer experience across all touchpoints
- Working closely with other stakeholders to define and communicate customer needs
- Identifying how development teams can reduce cost of delivery and improve output by analyzing user experience, processes and systems
- Developing usability tests, A/B testing, multivariate testing and other testing approaches for our digital development
- Exploring data reports in PowerBI (preferable) or similar tools like Looker studio
- Building interactive prototypes or proof of concepts based on aggregated feedback
- Collaborate with development teams in taking projects from test to live
Measuring and evaluation
- Defining key metrics and analytics to evaluate desired impact
- Taking research into actionable insights and communicating this to stakeholders
- Analyzing workflows and helping in streamlining processes
- Passionate about digital development, design, and communication
- Interested in user experience, data analysis, system development and complex information flows
- Curious in exploring new ideas and collaborating with others to meet shared objectives
The program starts in September 2023. First date of employment by agreement.
Full time, permanent employment
Send your application before March 31st